There are hundreds of fairs and festivals in NJ for you and your family to explore. Many are annual events, while others are new establishments. From classic street fairs to niche parades, there are tons of fairs and festivals in NJ to add to your calendar!
2020 List of Fairs and Festivals in NJ
If you’re worried about exposing your family to coronavirus, here’s what you need to know before heading out. Be sure to call ahead or visit an event’s direct website to double check that it’s still happening and not cancelled due to coronavirus concerns.
If you have a fair or festival you’d like to add to this list, please email us. Please check back frequently as we are constantly updating with new events.
- April 1: Gloucester and Salem County Teen Arts Festival, Elmer
- April 1-19: Easter and Spring Time Family Festival, Chester
- April 1-30: Hub City Music Festival, New Brunswick
- April 3-4: The Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival, Atlantic City
- April 4-19: Essex County Cherry Blossom Festival, Newark
- April 5: 7th Annual Historic Downtown Somerville Arts and Crafts Festival, Somerville
- April 11: Easter Egg Hunt & Festival, Wall Twp.
- April 18: 5th Annual Bridgewater Beerfest, Bridgewater
- April 19: Stirling Street Fair, Stirling
- April 24: Rahway Taste of Spring 20th Anniversary, Rahway
- April 25-26: Renaissance Faire, Galloway
- April 26: 6th Annual Food Truck Festival, Demarest
- April 26: Sheep to Shawl Festival, Westfield
- April 26: Red Bank 9th Annual International Beer, Wine & Food Fest, Red Bank
- April 26: Paramus Food Truck & Music Festival, Paramus
Please come back soon as we update this calendar with more fairs and festivals in NJ regularly. If you have an event you’d like to include on this list, please contact email@example.com.