Paramus has welcomed a whole slew of new businesses to town in recent years. Stew Leonard’s is coming to Paramus Park Mall, iFly’s indoor skydiving center is located on Rte. 4 and, most recently, the first Sticky’s Finger Joint is open at the Bergen Town Center. There are even plans to upgrade the massive Garden State Plaza with a downtown experience for mall goers. Now, the Bergen County town is gearing up for WowMoms World’s opening.
The Canadian franchise is a haven for new and seasoned moms alike. Locations are equipped with everything from a healthy food cafe, baby spa, and yoga classes to art lessons, a kids’ boutique and homework help. The concept? Bring everything a modern parent needs—from wellness to childcare—under one roof.
Here are some unique things you can do with your baby, tot or kid at WowMoms:
- Put your baby in floatation therapy, where they’ll hone their motor skills in the water (follow up with a baby massage, and learn how to give one yourself)
- Give your tot one-on-one swim lessons (ages 3 months to 4 years)
- Sign up for Mommy and Me arts and crafts (ages 2-8 years)
- Shop unique brands like Luli bebe, Dr. Brite and Emilie Jolie, plus local products, in the environmentally-conscious boutique
- Get your pre-baby bod back in TRX, HIIT, Wowshape or Zumba fitness classes
- Drop the kids at the Playground while you sip a protein smoothie or cappuccino at the Healthy Cafe
The 6,200-square-foot location is opening at 154 Rte. 4 W. in Paramus this fall, according to northjersey.com. Membership costs vary by location, so keep an eye out for updates as the opening approaches. If you want to take a peek before it opens, the closest one to NJ is in Long Island, NY.