What You Need:
- Construction paper
- (yellow, red, black,
- blue, white and pink)
- Glue stick
- Black marker
1. Cut yellow paper into 4×4-inch squares.
2. Fold each square in half.
3. Draw half a heart in pencil starting at the folded side.
4. Cut along the pencil line. Make sure not to cut the center fold.
5. Cut small hearts out of red paper, teardrops out of blue, tongue shapes out of pink, circles out of white for eyes, and two small rectangles out of black for sunglasses.
6. Use the glue stick to affix the pieces and make emoji faces. Don’t sweat it if they all look different—that’s the beauty of handmade cards!
7. Use a marker to add fun details like winks or smiles. When finished, write cute messages on the back like "You Make Me So Emoji-nal."