NJ foodies are in the know about Restaurant Weeks in Hudson, Passaic, the Jersey Shore and beyond. This month, Burlington County is getting in on the fun for the first time. The first-ever Burlington County Restaurant Week will run from October 20-26. Cuisines run the gamut from pizza and pasta to soul food and Latin. So far, fifteen local restaurants are participating. Each restaurant has its own unique deals and discounts.
Here are some of the lunch and dinner deals you can dig into:
- Bordentown Deli, Bordentown: buy any foot-long hoagie and get a drink and chips for free
- Carlucci’s Waterfront, Mount Laurel: $35 four-course dinner, two- and three-course lunch specials for $15-30
- Fratelli’s, Burlington: $5 on purchases of $30+
- Healthy Garden, Moorestown: 10 percent off entire check when you mention Restaurant Week
- Marcello’s Marlton, Marlton: half-off all dinner entrees
Red Lion Diner, Southampton: 10 percent off entire check when you mention Restaurant Week
- Sol Sazon, Willingboro: $35 five-course meal, including salad, soup, appetizer, entree and dessert
- Villa Rosa Restaurant and Pizzeria, Burlington City: get two large cheese pies for $19.99
Bring the kids (and your appetites) to make Burlington County Restaurant Week a family affair, or work a discount date night into your schedule.