Foodies of Passaic County, you’re going to want to eat out this week! The inaugural Passaic County Restaurant Week starts tomorrow.
From June 19-30, you can dig into $10 two-course lunches or $20 three-course dinners at 11 local restaurants. Some spots are offering both meals, while others offer only lunch or dinner. Some restos are also offering drink specials and a la carte bites for additional cost.
Participating restaurants are as follows:
- American Heroes Smokehouse, Wayne: Southern barbecue faves like brisket, pulled pork and ribs, plus sides like coleslaw, mac and cheese and baked beans
- Dera Masala Grill, Clifton: Indian dishes like tandoori chicken, tikka masala and goat curry (don’t miss the house naan), plus a free drink
- E&V Ristorante, Paterson: Italian fare like eggplant parm or rigatoni vodka
- Great Falls Bistro, Passaic: American bistro plates like veal bolognese and steak flatbread, plus kid-friendly desserts like cinnamon buns
- Il Palazzo, Wanaque: pasta, wraps, fried ravioli, pan chicken and other Italian-style bites
- Mr. Ramen, Pompton Lakes: Asian faves like coconut crab tempura, poke bowls or ramen
- Mr. Sushi, Pompton Lakes: start with gyoza or shumai, follow up with a specialty roll and end the meal with tempura ice cream
- Opa Greek Cuisine, Wayne: Greek mains like pastichio or chicken mikrolimano
- Rumba Cubana, Clifton: Latin staples like empanadas, yucca and tropical salmon, plus Cuban flan or rice pudding if you go for dinner
- Sushi Lounge, Totowa: rolls on rolls on rolls, teriyaki, starters like spring rolls and creative desserts like mochi ice cream or Nutella wontons
- Thatcher McGhee’s, Pompton Lakes: Irish pub fare like beer battered fish sandwiches, corned beef and cabbage egg rolls and bangers and mash
Reservations are highly recommended, so call ahead to make sure you get a table. If you have any questions about Restaurant Week, call 973-706-6640.