Starting tomorrow, April 22nd, there’s another exciting venue for families to check out at American Dream in East Rutherford — the highly anticipated TiLT Museum. Featuring the work of internationally renowned street painter and author, Tracy Lee Stum, this is a definite one to add to your springtime fun list.
Tracy’s 3-D chalk art street paintings have inspired and amazed viewers worldwide and the interactive displays here will be so much fun for parents and kids alike. In addition to the hand-painted, experiential three-dimensional artwork, TiLT museum will also host onsite workshops and special events for all ages. There will even be an artist-in-residency program, which will invite international talent to create unique installations in the space.
- Scaling Liberty: A new way to get to the top of Lady Liberty! We’ve dropped a rope down from her crown to help you ascend, so if you are a climber, this illusion is for you.
- TiLTed Space Station: Experience Zero Gravity when stepping into this sideways space station, and let the flight control guide the way while enjoying a view of the cosmos from the flight deck.
- Gamer: Ever wish you could really be part of your own arcade video game? This game’s for you. Step inside the video screen and it’s you against your player while trying to score points.
- Invaders of Area 51: En route to a secure facility, these crates somehow wound up at TiLT and its friendly aliens want to get out to join the fun. Inspired by actual micro-animals, these aliens are quite colorful and friendly.
- Cabinet of Curiosities (The Illusion Room): Cabinets of Curiosities were the precursors to museums. This particular cabinet has some very strange specimens, but the most interesting one is right in the mirror….
- Who’s A Good Boy?: Man’s best friend is looking for some love and a special treat—the only problem is, you’re the treat. Man bites dog, or dog bites man?