1 pound pizza dough, room temperature
1/3 cup pizza sauce
3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a little flour on your work surface and use a rolling pin to roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a 4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the dough and place it onto a baking tray.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce onto the dough leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge. Sprinkle with cheese and place any additional toppings on top.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Catherine McCord is the co-founder of One Potato and the founder of Weelicious. A graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education, she has created online how-to videos that have amassed more than fifty million views and celebrities like Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar & Keri Glassman, RD, swear by her food as a medicine approach to healthy tonics. She has written three cookbooks including her latest Smoothie Project. She has appeared on TODAY, Good Morning America, California Live, The Kelly Clarkson Show, The Doctors, and is a regular on the Emmy-winning NBC show Naturally, Danny Seo as well as Food Network’s #1-rated Guy’s Grocery Games. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children.