Want more V-Day card ideas? Think LEGO, Frozen or sock puppets!
Not only are these butterflies beautiful, they are also made to hold a lollipop so your kid’s classmates can get their candy fix. If your school has a no candy rule, you could put a pretty pencil in that spot instead.
How to make:
- Download the printable below (just click on the image) and then print out as many copies as you need.
- Have the kids (or help if they are little) cut out the Valentine shape.
- Let them write their name on the cards.
- Cut along the dotted lines using an X-Acto knife, to make little slits.
- Insert your lollipop, Blow Pop, Tootsie Pop or pencil into the openings.
- And you've got a Valentine ready to soar off to school.