It's that time of year again! Whether you're making valentines to hand out in the classroom or just for fun, we've got you covered with these adorable emoji Valentine's Day cards.
What you'll need:
Construction paper (yellow, red, black, blue, white and pink)
1.Cut yellow paper into 4×4-inch squares.
2. Fold each square in half.
3. Draw half a heart in pencil starting at the folded side.
4. Cut along the pencil line. Make sure not to cut the center fold.
5. Cut small hearts out of red paper, tear drops out of blue, tongue shapes out of pink, circles out of white for eyes, and two small rectangles out of black
6. Use the glue stick to affix the pieces and make emoji faces. Don’t sweat it if they all look different—that’s the beauty of handmade cards!
7. Use a marker to add fun details like winks or smiles.
When finished, write cute messages on the back like…"You make me so emoji-nal!"