- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 package sweet sausage, casing removed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can whole, peeled tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 1-4 peppers, seeded and diced (I like to use red, green, orange and yellow)
- 2 cloves garlic, minded
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except shredded cheddar cheese in crock pot. Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Turn off heat. Stir, making sure ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese.