The holidays will no doubt look very different this year, but Santa is still making the rounds at NJ malls! While many places including Macy’s have opted for virtual only experiences, Santa will arrive in person at many NJ malls so he can find out what’s on your little one’s wish list.
Simon (the company that owns many NJ malls) announced this week that a socially distanced Santa visit will be available for families as part of the Simon Santa Photo Experience at Livingston Mall, Menlo Park Mall, Newport Centre, Ocean County Mall, Quaker Bridge Mall, Rockaway Townsquare, The Mills at Jersey Gardens, and The Shops at Riverside. Santa arrives starting November 20, 2020 and will be available for socially distanced visits until Christmas Eve.
- At Livingston Mall, Santa arrives on November 27
- At Menlo Park Mall, Santa arrives on November 20
- At Newport Centre, Santa arrives on November 27
- At Ocean County Mall, Santa arrives on November 20
- At Quaker Bridge Mall, Santa arrives on November 27
- At Rockaway Townsquare, Santa arrives on November 20
- At The Mills at Jersey Gardens, Santa arrives on November 27
- At The Shops at Riverside, Santa arrives on November 27
Bridgewater Commons is also offering a Safe Santa celebration November 16-December 24 that will give you a personalized experience including a photo op – all at a safe distance. For those who prefer online, Bridgewater Commons is also offering virtual visits with the Big Man himself. All tickets must be reserved in advance.
Forget plopping your child down on the big jolly guy’s lap – this year all visits with Santa will be socially distanced. Don’t be alarmed that Santa and his helper’s will be wearing masks throughout the duration of all visits – it’s just the new normal to keep everyone safe from COVID-19.
Advance reservations are also required at Simon malls so make sure you reserve your family visit with Santa by clicking here.
Will you be visiting with Santa in person this year or opting for a virtual experience? Tell us in the comments!