We think we may have found the best afterschool snack ever. Make a ton of these frozen yogurt dots and stash them in the freezer for a healthy nibble anytime. You can add mix-ins, like prettyfitbody.tumblr.com suggests (just be careful you’re not adding things with a ton of sugar), or keep ‘em plain (just as delicious).
What you’ll need:
- Cookie sheet covered with wax paper
- Yogurt, various flavors
- Resealable plastic bag
- Put the yogurt in the plastic bag, push out extra air and seal.
- Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
- Squeeze little 1-inch dots onto your wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about an hour until hard.
For more healthy snack ideas, visit njfamily.com/snacks.