Choosing Halloween costumes is serious business for our little monsters. Here are the top searched costumes of the year in the US so far, according to Google.
*all costumes and photos from Spirit Halloween
Searches for the following costumes have been tracked since January by Google. Here are some more unique ideas for this year’s threads.
- White Claw: There’s no doubt that this canned alcoholic seltzer was the drink of the summer. Searches for White Claw Halloween costumes are up by 1,450 percent.
- Fat Thor: Do the kids love the Avengers? Searches for this are up by a whopping 4,600 percent.
- Stranger Things: Fans of the show went wild over new Scoops Ahoy costumes released this year. Searches for Demagorgon costumes are also up 300 percent.
- Forky: This is the breakout costume of the year, thanks to his appearance in Toy Story 4. Bo Peep is also popular with a 300 percent uptick. Family costume idea, anyone?
- Spider Gwen: This is a comic book series about Gwen Stacy, a fictional superhero otherwise known as Spider-Woman. Searches have gone up 400 percent.
- Marshmello: Do the kids love this DJ? Searches have increased by 250 percent so far since the beginning of 2019.
Have the kids picked out their costumes for this year yet? Let us know in the comments.