Drs. Steven Moskowitz, Kathleen Chin, Eunhee Shih, and Denise Visci have been working to attain optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for their patients for 15 years. As such, they strive to make their office friendly, safe, and welcoming.
“We’re four board-certified pediatricians who count on each other with that goal in mind,” says Dr. Moskowitz. The doctors have hospital privileges at Overlook, St. Barnabas, and Morristown Memorial hospitals.
The Pediatric Center’s services reach beyond the diagnosis and treatment of childhood medical issues. The doctors maintain a commitment to providing up-to-date diagnostic and preventative services, paying special attention to development, behavioral health, and positive parenting practices.
They work to coordinate each patient’s care, whether they require specialty assistance or psychological attention. “Our first priority will always be providing the best possible service and medical care to our patients,” says Dr. Moskowitz.
The Pediatric Center
556 Central Ave., New Providence
908-508-0400 • pedcenter.com
This is an advertising profile from the December 2012 issue of New Jersey Family.
More Articles Related to Pediatrics:
- Choosing a Pediatrician for Your Baby
- Saying Good-bye to Your Pediatrician
- Fever Frenzy: What Fevers Mean and When to Call the Doctor
- Holistic Health for Kids
- ADHD Can Hurt
- ADHD Year by Year
Here’s what NJ moms are saying about the Pediatric Center:
- “Dr. Moskowitz is the best. My sons are turning 16 years old and I wouldn’t think of leaving this practice. I travel 45 minutes to get there, because I trust him. I like that his office has both female and male doctors. I always take my sons to see him for their annual check ups. He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to talk to me and my sons and explains things in detail.” — Barbara N., Whitehouse Station, NJ
- “The Pediatric Center offers excellent office staff, great office hours, and good communication between physician and family.” — Jennifer K., Springfield, NJ
- “Dr. Visci has taken the time to foster a relationship with my daughter so she feels comfortable talking to her and asking questions. This has been invaluable through her teenage years! Dr. Visci has been a caring and compassionate doctor to my daughter. We appreciate her medical skills as well as her ability to communicate and address social issues facing our children today.” — Denise K., Berekely Heights, NJ
- “Dr. Chin is great with our daughter for anything that ails her. She has a great demeanor, is up front with the issues and yet has a great kidside manner. The practice she is a part of is wonderful across the board and I would recommend them to anyone.” — Darciena C., Berkeley Heights, NJ