The Elf on the Shelf might wake us up at night to remember to move him, but there’s a reason to love him this year. IHOP just unveiled its new The Elf on the Shelf Holiday Menu, and it’s packed with cheery eats—plus a sweet discount.
Through New Year’s Day, kids ages 12 and under eat free every day at IHOP from 4-10 pm. The deal is valid on kids’ menu items and not with any other discounts or coupons. Call your location to make sure it’s participating.
As for the seasonal menu, here’s what you and the kids can sink your teeth into:
- Oh What Funnel Cakes: two funnel cakes topped with powdered sugar, glazed strawberries, whip and elf sprinkles
- Jolly Cakes: green pancakes topped with cream cheese icing, whip and elf sprinkles
- Holiday Ham & Sausage Omelette: fluffy omelette filled and topped with diced ham and sausage, roasted peppers and onions, hash browns and cheddar, then topped with cheddar and white cheddar cheese sauces
- Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate: hot chocolate, toasted marshmallow syrup, whip and elf sprinkles
- Little Elves Combo (this one’s for the kids!): one Jolly Cake or Oh What Funnel Cake with a side of one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one sausage link
Dig into these deals while they last—you never know the Elf on the Shelf’s next move!
More Like This