- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 10-ounce jar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 package fresh mushroom caps
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloin on all sides.
- In blender, mix teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, orange marmalade, fresh ginger, brown sugar and garlic. Blend until a smooth sauce.
- Put browned tenderloin into slow cooker. Slice onion and add to slow cooker. Add mushrooms, pepper, salt and pepper flakes. Cover with the teriyaki sauce mixture. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
- Turn tenderloin a couple of times while cooking.
- When done, remove the tenderloin and let rest for about 10 minutes. To serve, slice diagonally and pour sauce, mushrooms and onions over top.