Make your own bathtub paint! It's easy and takes just two ingredients plus some food coloring. Your kids will be begging you for bath time!
- 1/3 cup liquid soap (I use the same brand I use for my kids in the bath, but you can also use dish soap. Just remember your kids will be bathing in whatever you use, so make sure it's allergen and skin-friendly.)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Food coloring
- Combine liquid soap and corn starch together in a bowl.
- If consistency is too thin, add additional corn starch until it's the thickness you'd like for the bath paint.
- Divide into separate containers (small plastic bowls, divided plastic plates, ice cube trays, and muffin tins all work well)
- Add food coloring to create the colors you desire.
The recipe can easily be doubled if you want to make extra to save. It keeps more-or-less indefinitely in a closed container.
Photo from Anna's own creation!