Pip and Posy: Fun and Games is a new app for preschoolers. It's the companion app to the popular picture book series about the real-life dramas of toddler life. The app is fully interactive and child-friendly and expands Pip and Posy’s world into a fun and innovative collection of games and activities. Preschoolers can:
- Use their fingers as a paintbrush and color in scenes from the books, then save their pictures with an “Axel Scheffler” frame.
- Tap the screen to complete jigsaw puzzles of Pip and Posy illustrations.
- Spot the subtle differences in sets of pictures.
- Flip cards to find all the matching pairs in sets of 8, 16, and 24 cards.
- Make faces in the mirror, if they have a device with a front-facing camera.
Pip and Posy: Fun and Games by Axel Scheffler, illustrator of The Gruffalo, is recommended for children ages 2 and up. Available for $2.99 in the iTunes app store.