- Mommy & Me
- Music Movement
Click a star to submit your rating
A Music Together® Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
45 minutes of pure fun with your child every week!
Locations include Warren, Bernards Twp., Morristown, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, South Orange, Montclair, Upper Montclair, Randolph, Succasunna, Montville, Nutley, Clifton, Berkeley Heights, Metuchen, Watchung, Blairstown, Hackettstown and Princeton.