- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 package Hidden Valley Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Dash of paprika for garnish
- In a food processor, puree the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, salad dressing and seasoning mix and water until very smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add tahini paste and process an additional 2 minutes.
- Spread hummus into a shallow serving bowl.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.