Want more V-Day card ideas? Think butterflies, Frozen or sock puppets!
Loved the LEGO movie? So did we! And we know our kids will want to share the awesome with all their friends.
How to make:
- Download the printable below (just click on the image) and then print out as many copies as you need.
- Have the kids (or help if they are little) cut out the card shapes.
- Let them write their names on the cards.
- Glue or tape a Tootsie Roll in Emmet's hand. If you are going candy-free, you could also use some of those spare LEGO pieces that are scattered all over your house.
- Have an awesome Valentine's Day!