Woodbridge Main Library
1 George Frederick Plaza
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Contact: Woodbridge Library
Age recommendation: Adults only
Join the Woodbridge Main Library April 5 at 7PM, as guest speaker Kenneth Vercammen, Esq., author of Wills and Estate Administration by the ABA, presents "Wills & Estate Administration-Protect Your Family And Make Planning Easy."
This seminar will focus on the following:
- Handling Probate during COVID and while Government offices closed
- Dangers If You Have No Will or documents invalid
- Getting your Estate Planning Documents done when you can’t go into a law office
- What goes into a Will
- NJ Estate Tax eliminated and Inheritance Tax reduced
- Power of Attorneys recommendations
- Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
- Administering the Estate/Probate /Surrogate
- Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
Registration is required. Please register here https://bit.ly/34nPNsq or call 732-634-4450.
This is a hybrid event! This event will take place in-person at the Woodbridge Main Library. If you do not feel comfortable attending the event in-person we will also be streaming the event via Zoom.