New Weis Education Center
We'll start off with a walk in the woods to gather our natural materials, then return to the covered pavilion to create and decorate our planters, where hot chocolate and an outdoor heater await to keep us warm as we work. Bring your planter home, or give it as a gift!
- Plan to arrive at 12:45pm for check-in; class will start promptly at 1:00pm.
- Please bring a garden hand clipper if you have one, as we will be cutting our own branches and twigs for our planter materials.
- Small group size. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No dogs please.
- Masks must be worn throughout; social distancing will be maintained to the extent possible.
- Parking is available in the outer lot on Snake Den Rd, or you may drive in through the outer gate and park near the main brick building.
- Non-refundable; in the case of inclement weather, program will be rescheduled.
> $8 per person. REGISTER NOW!