The Kitchen at Bed Bath & Beyond Summer Cooking Camp
180 Route 10 West
DATE / TIME
Jul 08, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019
10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
East Hanover’s newest interactive cooking and activity learning space, is proud to announce that child and teenage cooking camps will be offered throughout July and August in celebration of The Kitchen’s first summer of operation. The brand-new, state-of-the art facility will host five-day long cooking courses guided by culinary experts. Below is the comprehensive schedule of 2019 Summer Class options:
- Baking, Baking & More Baking – Beginning July 8, Monday – Friday
- Practicing recipes for delicious desserts, breads, and muffins
- Cookies, Cookies & More Cookies – Beginning July 15, Monday – Friday
- New recipes, new techniques – perfect for young cookieholics
- ABC’s of Cooking – Beginning July 22, Monday – Friday
- Covering the basics – techniques, equipment, ingredients
- Cooking Around the World – Beginning July 29, Monday – Friday
- Touring the world with tastes from Italy, Asia, France, North and South Americas
- My Travels Thru Italy – Beginning August 5, Monday – Friday
- Learning the ins-and-outs of Italian dishes - magnifico!
- Play with Ingredients – Beginning August 12, Monday – Friday
- Cooking the same old ingredients in new and fun ways
- Principles of Cooking – Beginning August 19, Monday – Friday
- Learning the best way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Design-Your-Own – Beginning August 26, Monday – Friday
- Bring a group of friends and cook what you want!
*Two different iterations of each class will be offered based on age: one for children between 7-12 (10AM – 1PM) and the other for teens (2PM – 5PM).