South Jersey Arts Fest
457 Shirley Road
DATE / TIME
Jun 01, 2019 - Jun 02, 2019
01:00 PM - 06:00 PM
$25-40/ages 14 and up; overnight $60; private cabin $500
- Appel Farm welcomes to the Meadow Stage a musical rainbow of earthy,rootsy, countrified, soul-filled, rockin’ music! Headliners Southern Culture on the Skids and Gina Chavez are joined by Williams Honor, Hymn for Her, Wallace Brothers, Gooch and the Motion, Ursula Rucker, Hoochi Coochi, and more! Click here to see the full lineup!
- Celebrate the talent growing in our community with Student Performances by young theatre, music, and dance troupes.
- Ignite your imagination and participate in interactive Visual Art, Music, Dance, and STEAM Workshops and activities all weekend!
- Browse and buy from a variety of craftspeople, fine artists and culinary artisans featured at the Crafter and Culinary Artisan Fair with painting, photography, glass art, jewelry, carved wood, leather, metal craft, spices, cut paper, printmaking and more!
- Enjoy Delicious Fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and vintage wine.
- Patrons are invited to learn the Art of Wine Making at a workshop featuring the winemakers of Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery.
The Full Experience:
- Kids age 3-13 can experience the magic of a summer at world-renowned Appel Farm Art Camp at our Arts Camp Pop-Up with visual and performing arts activities, a bounce house, and yard games just for kids! Arts Camp pop-Up is a great place for the kids to ignite their own creativity under the care of camp counselors, while parents check out the selection of vintage wines & craft beers. Click here to learn more about the Arts Camp Pop-Up!
- Festival attendees can also camp under the stars or rent an entire bunk for the Overnight Experience! Enjoy a campfire, s’mores and an exclusive campfire performance by The Yokels. Click here to get all the campy details!
- On Sunday morning, intermediate and advanced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour on a 30 mile round trip tour of South Jersey, with Auburn Road Vineyards as their destination. Are you a novice or beginner? A shorter ride is available with a built-in turn around point at the 6 mile mark.