Mall at Short Hills- Industrious
1200 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, NJ 07078
Contact: Krista Little
Age recommendation: 18 and up, Adults only
The next Self-Care Social will explore self-care practices that generate energy through artistic workshops, guided journaling, regenerative facials, restorative cupping, herbal remedies, holistic products, and therapeutic massage.
The night retreat is a wellness oasis with 20 local holistic practitioners and vendors.
- Chair massage with CitiZEN Mobile Massage
- Fire cupping with Kismet Acupuncture & Apothecary
- Rejuvenating mini- facials with Facials by Michelle
- Tarot readings by Card Shaper
- Candles by La Chandelle Candle
- Planting your seed workshop with The Corazoncito Shop
- Sound healing with Reiki Chambers of Elements
- Vegan flats by The Hidden Chickpea
- Delicious detox by Sip & Detox
- Herb teas by Soulistic Lounge
- Herbal remedies with Herbal Alchemist
- Sip & Paint with Above and Beyond
- Mini meditations with Aries Moon Crystals
- Self-care serums by Spring Garden Herbals
- Tarot readings with Card Shaper
- Plant your intention with The Corazoncito Shop
- Ayurvedic medicine with Niyama Yoga
- Holistic products by The Herbal Alchemist
- Anxiety tools with Workin Together
- Special self-care social IV by Vital IV Infusion
- Handmade candles by La Chandelle Candle
- Chakra readings and collagen shots by Healing with Jenna
The first 50 people will get a gift bag.
The workshops are free unless otherwise noted. The wellness services have an additional fee. There will be lots of free samples handed out.
Early bird tickets are $25 through March 29. General admission is $40 after.
Parking is free.