Online Webinar for Businesses
161 Newkirk Street
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Contact: Maritza Reyes
This 90-minute webinar will provide:
- An overview of Hudson County COVID-19 status.
- Resources available to Hudson County from local health departments.
- The importance of contact tracing.
- Practical steps employers can take to reduce the risk of exposure in the workplace
- Ways to communicate how to safely work without conflict.
- How to create a process and culture where employees are engaged to communicate their health risks
Hudson Regional Health Commission.
Alejandro Ferrer, Owner, Cavany Foods, Jersey City
Dr. Sirhan Abdullah, Professor of Health Science, Hudson County Community College
When: September 9, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Click here to register: https://tinyurl.com/HCCCWebinarHealthSafety