112 Eisenhower Pkwy.
Food trucks are coming to Livingston for Oktoberfest! Please join Mega Bite Events and an
expected 2,500 hungry attendees for the 1st Livingston Oktoberfest on Saturday, October
12, 2019. This unique event will feature a wide variety of food-on-wheels offering eclectic
cuisine from around the world and a Biergarten. Festival goers will be able to meet local
sponsors, shop from a variety of local craft vendors, and enjoy live music and family-friendly
entertainment including kids and adults games, sand art, inflatable rides, carnival games, and
Admission allows for unlimited re-entrance throughout the day!
• 15+ Food Trucks offering diverse menus for every taste
• Biergarten featuring craft beer & wine
• Live DJ and music featuring bands The Wag and Naughty Humphrey
• Games for adults and kids
• Carnival Games & Inflatables for Kids
• Local craft vendors
• Ample parking
WHEN AND WHERE
Saturday, October 12, 2019, 12 – 8 p.m.
112 Eisenhower Pkwy
Ample free parking