Make mBot move with Coding: No-school Workshop
150 Tices Ln
DATE / TIME
May 24, 2019 - May 24, 2019
09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
$85/day (before and after care available)
Make mBot move with Coding - Robotics programming
Campers get introduced to robotics by coding and playing with mBot. This one day workshop will cover simple robotics programming through mBot robots.
- Grades K-3: This camp introduces the basics of computer programing and robotics. Students will learn to program the mBot robot. The camp covers essential robotics programming concepts.
- Grades 4-7: In this robotics camp, students grades 4-7 will spend time building and testing their mBot robot in the field to sense the environment and navigate obstacles. Students will have the chance to transform their robots into a "Dancing Cat", "Head-Shaking Cat" or "Light-Emitting Cat".
- Must bring peanut-free lunch and snacks.
- Please bring a refillable water bottle.
- CONTACT NAME|Vitor M Silva