HCCC Holiday Event AND Online Pop Up Shop
71 Sip Ave
DATE / TIME
Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
This year, we will be in the beautiful sixth floor gallery atrium of the Gabert Library, directly across from the Journal Square PATH Station. Boasting floor to ceiling windows overlooking the striking views of Jersey City, the atrium will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland, featuring a Festive Magic Show for Family & Kids, Holiday Craft Stations, Face Painting, Selfies with Santa & More! All FREE for the community!
Remember to register EACH member in your group!
We have a handful of In-person Event Vendor spaces still available in addition to our NEW, Online Small Business Pop Up Shop!
Our online shop & event will be launched on November 28th, Thanksgiving Day, and will stay open until January 31st. It will be promoted with:
- Print advertisements in local publications
- HCCC’s college-wide emails to students, faculty, and staff
- Continuing Ed’s Hudson County community-wide emails
- HCCC’s social media sites, Happenings newsletter, and website
- Sponsored advertisements on Facebook & Instagram
- Flyers posted around both Journal Square and Union City Campuses
- Post Cards distributed throughout the local community
Vendors will receive marketing materials for online promotion. This is a great way to get the word out about your business and ramp up sales for the holiday season!
All Businesses featured online will include:
- A photo and brief bio of the owner
- Product images
- Link to your business page, social media, or contact info so shoppers can order DIRECTLY from you. (HCCC will not accept payments or take any percentage of your sales!)
Vendor fees help us provide our Holiday Event to the community for Free!
- CONTACT NAME|Chastity Farrell