Free, Virtual Cooking Class with Ariane Daguin, CEO & founder of D’Artagnan
DATE / TIME
Jul 10, 2020 - Jul 10, 2020
06:00 PM - 06:45 PM
Celebrate Bastille Day in true French style by joining a free, virtual cooking demonstration with Ariane Daguin, CEO & founder of sustainable meat purveyor D’Artagnan.
On July 10th from 6:00 – 6:45 PM EDT, she will be cooking Coquelet crapaudine a la truffe, sauce champignon et truffe (Grilled Spatchcock Truffled Poussin, with Mushroom and Truffle Sauce), a simple recipe that can be prepared on a stovetop or grill. All ingredients needed can be found on D’Artagnan’s website and will be 25% off until July 17th.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 black truffle butter, 3 oz each
- 4 semi boneless free-range poussins
- 1 duck and veal demi-glace
- 1 lb foie gras cubes (optional but highly recommended!)
- 3 lbs organic Trumpet Royale mushroom
- From your pantry: salt, pepper, vegetable oil
Link to join: https://tinyurl.com/ArianeDemo