The Historic Village at Allaire
4263 Atlantic Ave.
Wall Twp., NJ
Create new family traditions by celebrating the traditions of an Old World Christmas. Join us for CHRISTMAS AT ALLAIRE - a day full of holiday cheer as you experience the Magic and Joys of Christmas Past.
- ADMISSION TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!!! No ticket sales are being planned day of!!!
Warm up on the open hearth, help make Christmas treats, listen to the musicians, storytelling, preparing the Allaire Mansion for a French Christmas, Gingerbread House Contest, and much more! Drop off your holiday cards at the Allaire Village Post Office inside the General Store. Also keep your eyes out for Santa, a great photo opportunity!
All the village buildings will be spectacularly decorated for the Season! Historic sleds and various outdoor Christmas trees (with English, German, and French elements) will be on display!
Here are just a few of our activities taking place this day:
- Historic buildings open: 11 am to 4 pm.
- Each building decorated and interpreted according to a different Old World Christmas tradition.
- The General Store and Bakery will be open for holiday shopping.
- Blacksmithing, Wood Carving, Tinsmithing, and other 19th century craft demonstrations throughout the day.
- Trains! A replica of the Central Railroad of NJ’s (CNJ) “Blue Comet” train.
- Treat yourself to delicious food from our Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck that will be on site.
Due to COVID-19, we have limited tickets available. Make sure you get your tickets in advance.
COVID-19 VISITOR RULES
• ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK inside the historic buildings and throughout the village grounds.
• Please practice Social Distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at ALL times.
• Please follow all directional signs and guidance from our event staff when entering the event.
• All guests must adhere to proper hand washing practices. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the village.
• Any visitor or vendor who violates any of these rules or regulations will be asked to leave the event.
*Note: All event pricing, dates, times and events are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges. All events are rain or shine unless otherwise noted.*
No refunds on tickets purchased. Tickets on non-transferable.