Contact: Kristen Zachares
Age recommendation: 10-12, 13 and up, 18 and up
Learn how to handcraft your own artisan chocolates using high quality French cacao and caramel, right in your own kitchen!
Taught by Federica Heiman
$85 per participant. DIY Kit provided. Register in advance to reserve your materials for shipping or local curbside pick up. Please provide your shipping address when registering.
DIY Kit includes pre-measured ingredients:
• High quality French Cacao Barry dark chocolate
• Homemade soft butter caramel
• Tools: scraper, piping bags, wax paper, reusable plastic chocolate mold.
Please note that chocolate might contain traces of tree nuts and dairy. Caramel and ganache contain dairy.
Participants will need access to the following:
• Microwave and microwave safe small/medium size bowls
• hair dryer, refrigerator, spatulas and spoons, paper towel
• Kitchen thermometer and is strongly recommended.
• Working room temperature shouldn’t be more that 66F and 68F degrees.
Class takes place Wed, Dec 22nd at 7:00 PM EST - 8:30 PM EST. If you are booking in a different time zone please plan accordingly. You will receive a Zoom link prior to class.
You can register for the event at the following web link:
This is a Live event. Students must attend in order to participate. There is no recorded session available for replay.
If you live outside of the United States there is an additional fee to ship out DIY kits.
For questions about registering and receiving your DIY Kit, contact us at: Kristen@TheEclecticChicBoutique.com or 862-221-0644
Visit us for more events, classes, and shopping at www.TheEclecticChicBoutique.com