The Newark Museum of Art
49 Washington Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Contact: Isabel Birritteri
Age recommendation: All Ages
- In compliance with Mayor Baraka’s and the City of Newark’s Executive Order on May 19, all visitors, aged 12 and up, to large cultural and recreation venues in Newark, including The Newark Museum of Art, must be fully vaccinated to gain entrance to the Museum and Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Garden. Note: Full vaccination means a minimum of two weeks after your second shot for Moderna and Pfizer and after the one shot for Johnson & Johnson. As part of planning your visit, please be prepared to show proof of vaccination with copy of vaccination card or photo, along with personal identification.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. No exceptions.
- Access the event directly through the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden gate, located near the Museum parking lot. Doors open at 6:15 pm.
- Have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant.
- Event attendees must have their temperature screened upon entry to read below 100.4°F. Otherwise, they and their party, will not be admitted.
- Attendees must wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Musicians will not be masked during the performance. Staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear masks.
- Chairs will be set six feet apart. Attendees can move their chairs to sit next to their guest(s) once they arrive at their seat.
- No food or drinks will be available for purchase on the premises. Attendees may bring their own food and drinks. No alcohol allowed. Free water bottles will be available.
- Restrooms will be accessible through the South Wing Entrance.