6th Annual Food Truck Seafood Festival
1 Racetrack Dr.
DATE / TIME
Jul 27, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019
06:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Join us for our 6th Annual Food Truck Seafood Festival
Enjoy great local seafood while watching the eliminations for the Hambletonian Oaks
Special $39.95 Seafood Buffet in Pink - for extra $20 per person add a 1 1/4 lb lobster! Call 201-The-BigM for reservations
New for 2019: Who has the best seafood & clam chowder - enter your chowder for a chance to win $500! Complete and return this entry form
2019 Meadowlands Racetrack Chowder Cookoff
Definition of seafood chowder: a type of soup or stew that contains seafood (fish, shrimp, clams, crab, oysters, lobster, etc) along with additional flavorings.
1. The Chowder must contain seafood. All types of seafood chowder and combinations of seafood are allowed.
2. The Chowder can contain any combination of vegetables as long as it contains seafood.
3. Any style chowder is allowed – i.e. cream based, tomato based
4. The chowder does not have to be made onsite but it must be home-made.
5. Each contestant can submit up to four different chowders. A brief description of each chowder must be turned in with registration.
6. All contestants must be registered by Monday, July 22 at 7 p.m.
7. Judging cups will be provided to each contestant at 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 27th. The chowder must be turned into the judges in that cup. No garnish, sides or toppings may be included.
8. Each registered chowder must be turned in for judging at 7 p.m. along with the full recipe on Saturday, July 27th.
9. Each chowder will be judged based on taste, texture, consistency, aroma and color.
10. Winners will be announced at 9 p.m.
11. Prizes: $500 first place; $250 second place; $100 third place
Raw Bar - In the Backyard and Rooftop Terrace
* Carnival Concessions
* All Surf No Turf
* Two Guys Catering
* Delicious BBQ
* Three J's Concession
* Angry Archie's
* The Mozzarella God
* Be'sDam Soup
* Star of the Sea Seafood
* Little Bite of Paradise
* Magic Mike's Smoked Meats
Event begins 6 pm on the East Apron near the Winner's Circle