- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1–2 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- paprika for garnish
- Hard boil eggs, peel, and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scrape yolks from eggs and place in a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and hot sauce.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic bag. Cut off one of the bottom corners. Pipe filling into egg white halves.
- Garnish with paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours. (The hard-boiled eggs can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Refrigerate until ready to use.)
—Recipe courtesy of About.com Cooking for Kids.