We’re hiring! If you love New Jersey Family and are passionate about what we do, we’d love for you to join our team
Seeking Account Executives with a Passion for Selling!
We’re hiring! We have immediate openings for account executives to sell print and digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years prior sales experience, preferably in publishing/media
- Ability to succeed in a commission-only position
- A hunter mentality with a proven ability to close
- Able to work 35 hours a week
- Attention to detail, excellent follow-through and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of local family and child-oriented businesses and programs
- Ability to educate clients and agencies on the buying power of our audience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Computer/internet proficiency, familiarity with CRM systems a plus
We offer a flexible remote work schedule and a generous commission structure. Email marcy@njfamilycom for more information.
New Jersey Family seeks a motivated, enthusiastic individual for a part-time, for-credit remote editorial internship. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about the inner workings of a print magazine and a parenting and lifestyle NJ-based website. In this position you will write, edit, research, fact check and learn how to publish digital content. You will be doing substantive editorial work and should have many clips by the time you leave. Candidate must be pursuing an English/journalism/communications major or minor or have related experience and be willing to take direction and contribute ideas. NJ Family is a remote business and interns work remotely. We are flexible with scheduling but require at least two days of work per week.
Contact: Please email a brief cover letter (with availability) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send documents in PDF or standard Word document format. No phone calls, please.
Sales and Marketing Intern
This for-credit internship will provide the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Sales. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to ultimately be involved with marketing/sales/advertising/business
- Contribute to and develop marketing campaigns to promote NJ Family, njfamily.com and our social media sites
- Assist in building current sales database for prospecting
- Compile competitive data to assist the sales team
- Assist in developing sales and marketing materials such as sell sheets, brochures, forms, competitive analysis, and more
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Communications
- Excellent writing skills, communication skills and creativity
- Ability to be flexible, multitask and take direction
- 20 hours weekly, remote
Email to: email@example.com SUBJECT: Marketing Intern. No phone calls, please.
New Jersey Family offers internship positions in exchange for college credit. You would need ultimately to confirm that your college has an internship program that qualifies you to intern with New Jersey Family.
Are you a magazine designer with a passion for creativity, flair for page layout and a love for learning?
New Jersey Family magazine is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our small team on a variety of projects for our print and digital platforms—including magazine layout, internal marketing, social media design and advertising.
The design intern works directly with the art director and learns (hands-on) how to:
- Take a magazine from concept to print
- Understand the print-production process and scheduling
- Carry design elements from print to digital
- Multitask a variety of assignments
- Work to tight deadlines
- Be an awesome team player!
Applicants must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and have a working knowledge of CS6 and CC. HTML knowledge is preferred but not essential.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: Design Intern Samples. No phone calls, please.