Our favorite Parisian kids' clothing brand, Jacadi Paris, recently re-opened after a renovation at Garden State Plaza (Paramus) and starting now, we're totally doing the rest of our kids’ spring shopping here.
Jacadi Paris, who caters to baby and kids up to 12 years, was already one of our go-tos for the prettiest most put together party dresses and holiday outfits, but now we’re taking another look at their high quality play wear—worth the investment since this stuff can handle a full season at the park and still be in great shape for kid #2 and #3. Pay special attention to their bathing suits: We love the classic designs with a twist of French whimsy—always well-fitting and always tres chic.
We looked through their spring line and picked some of our favorites.
1. The allover citrus print on this cotton voile romper makes being comfortable and looking stylish on the playground so easy. Two side pockets and a bow detail their cute summer style. Adjustable shoulder straps and sweet imitation pearl buttons trim the left side. Citrus print romper, $99
2. The sunny ombre detail on this classic crew neck dress reminds us of your kid—cheery and bright.
Striped dress, $82
3. Raincoat-chic is one of our favorite looks this season—The removable hood lets her change up her look when rain clouds clear. Convertible hood jacket, $136
4. A pretty yellow trim adds the perfect pop of color to transform this simple cardigan into a statement piece.
Cotton cardigan, $49.50
5. The perfect swimsuit: sweet pink microdots with a bright pink bow. One Piece Swimsuit, $64
6. Embroidered tennis rackets are a whimsical detail on this wardrobe staple.
Embroidered Bermuda shorts, $74
7. Lightly padded and perfect for chilly spring mornings waiting for the bus—Layer it over his sweatshirt or fold it up and pack it in his school bag. Nylon Vest, $99