Sparkling Shamrock Smoothie
Kick off your St. Patrick's Day with this sweet treat.
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple cubes
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of spinach leaves
- 1 cup of water
- 1–2 drops of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1–2 teaspoons of honey (for sweetness, optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until really smooth, not grainy, chunky, or with bits of leaves floating about. It can be thick, as you can always thin with water, but it needs to be smooth. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- Blend until the greens are so pulverized that they are no longer visible, other than infusing your smoothie with a beautiful green color.
—Recipe courtesy of Omega Juicers.