2 Fun and Easy Halloween Crafts
Make fun—and spooky—crafts with your kids. Here are a couple to try out!
One of my favorite things about Halloween is making fun—and spooky—crafts with my kids. Here are two great ones:
Scary Witch Handprints
Amanda from the amazing kids craft site Handprint and Footprint Art shares how to make these Scary Witch Handprints:
- Start by making green handprints, or use any other color of your choice.
- Add creepy, black nails with either a marker or paint.
- Next, draw wrinkles/indentations on the fingers.
- Decorate the rest as you wish! We wrote "A Haunting We Will Go!" on ours.
- Pretty simple, huh?
For more great Halloween ideas, check out these cute, not-so-scary monster handprints as well as lots more crafts for Halloween with handprint & footprint art. Amanda also has a Spook-tacular Halloween Board on Pinterest with so many wickedly good ideas.
Duck Tape Trick or Treat Bowl.
My older girls love Duck Tape, so making a Trick or Treat bowl using Halloween themed tape was a perfect project. For this project:
- Any plastic bowl will work - we got ours from Target for just a few dollars.
- Start in the middle of the bowl and cover with Duck Tape moving from the inside out. Having the tape overlap some adds great texture, and is necessary to cover the surface completely. We used Candy Corn Printed Duck Tape with Glow in the Dark "accents."
For lots more ideas for Halloween crafts using Duck Tape, visit the Duck Tape Awesomeness board on Pinterest.