Jan 11, 201210:46 AMReal Moms of NJ
All the stuff that matters to moms in the Garden State
10 Fun Things to Do in January
1. Build a snowman family. No snow? Make a marshmallow snowman family!
2. Snuggle-up in a blanket and read a snowy-themed book.
3. Surprise the kids with a skiing or snowboarding trip.
4. Go rock climbing (in the warm indoors).
5. Sip a delicious hot drink by the roaring fire.
8. Cheer on the Pirates at a Seton Hall basketball game.
9. Join family and friends for a big group outing to ice skate, sled, or cross-country ski.
10. Tell knock-knock jokes to your kids and listen to them laugh.
This list is adapted from the article 112 Awesome Things To Do in 2012 that first appeared in the January issue of New Jersey Family. Click here to discover lots more fun family activities and things to do!