Apr 4, 201209:49 AMReal Moms of NJ
All the stuff that matters to moms in the Garden State
Hop to It! 20 Crafts, Recipes, and Activities for Easter
Easter is a wonderful time to participate in fun baking and craft projects with your kids. I've put together a list of 20 ideas to celebrate the holiday:
- Make Easter Duckie Cupcakes (via Complicated Mama).
- Create a Centerpiece with tulips, jelly beans and Peeps (via Excited2Learn).
- Bake Jelly Bean Cookies (via Munchkin Munchies).
- Decorate Dye-Free Easter Eggs with one of these 20 ideas that don't use dye (via Parents.com). Or try using natural ingredients to dye eggs.
- Set your table with bunny napkins (via Martha Stewart).
- Crochet or needle felt Easter eggs. (via Easy Makes Me Happy)
- Make DIY Paint Bucket Easter Baskets (via My Life and Kids).
- Read Six Classic Bunny Tales, or discover the new book for toddlers, Happy Easter!
- Participate in a community Easter Egg Hunt. Find one near you on New Jersey Family's calendar of things to do in NJ.
- Serve Bunny Pancakes for breakfast (via Baby Loving Mama).
- Play Whac-an-Egg (via Toddler Toddler).
- Print your own Easter Cards (via About Family Crafts).
- Make Duck Tape Easter Eggs (via Random Handprints). (Photo by Anna Sandler, shown on right.)
- Bake your own Homemade Marshmallow Peeps (via 52 Kitchen Adventures).
- Host a Glowing Easter Egg Hunt (via Raising Little Disciples).
- Entertain toddlers with an Easter Egg Bath (via Excited 2 Learn).
- Fill eggs with something besides candy—here are 30+ creative ideas (via Family Volley).
- Grow your own Easter Tree (via Kitchen Counter Chronicles).
- Make Egg-Shape Snack Bars (via BHG.com).
- Craft a Decorative Panoramic Easter Egg (via Taste of Home).
Looking for even more Easter Ideas? We have more than 200 fun projects, recipes, and other surprises on our Easter Pinterest Board!