We have after school covered for 2 year olds - 8th graders!
• After School at the J provides a structured, enriching, safe and supportive environment with the benefit of all that the JCC facilities have to offer.
• Students arrive at the JCC on our supervised buses and meet their age group teachers and assistants for snack and homework time. JCC preschooler's days will be extended in an age-appropriate classroom.
• Children have the option to choose from one - two electives offered daily. An array of programs including (but not limited to) art, swim, sports, yoga and fitness are offered in one of the JCC program areas.
• Our after school program has use of the full-sized gymnasium, indoor pool, outdoor play spaces, art studio and more!
• Students are served a healthy snack each day and are under the supervision of certified teachers and qualified assistant teachers.
• Each group maintains high student to staff ratios under the guidelines of our Children's Services state-licensed programs.
• Transportation is provided from all Scotch Plains and Westfield public schools as well as St. Bartholomew’s (Scotch Plains), Christopher Academy (Scotch Plains) and MLK School (Edison) to the JCC.
• FLEXIBLE PICK-UP TIMES: 4:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m. or new 6:30 p.m. option!
• We also provide flexible hours and pick-up when schools dismiss early for half days.
Is this your company? Update or enhance your listings »