Apple Montessori Summer Camps are jam packed with fun AND learning! During July and August, we offer a summer camp program for children ages 2 through 12 at thirteen of our schools in north and central NJ.
What Makes Our Summer Camp Special?
Our summer camps have been loved by children for over 40 years. Many of our counselors used to be Apple campers themselves. Apple’s camp experiences are truly what childhood memories are made of!
• Daily swim lessons with Red Cross Certified staff and pools designed for young swimmers* (covers curriculum from Level One, Acclimation to the Water for our youngest campers, to Level Six, Advanced Aquatic Skills and Stroke Proficiency)
• Red Cross certified lifeguards and swimming instructors
• Run by year-round, experienced teachers and support staff
• Indoor and outdoor activities
• Field trips, theme weeks and in-house events like carnival day
• Arts and crafts, science and nature, music, dance, drama, cooking, games, playground play, and sports
Beat the summer slump (research confirms that “summer learning loss is real,” New York Times, 2011)
• SuperKids: Montessori reading, writing, math
• FasTracKids: A smart board e-learning program that enhances key skills such as critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration
• Hands on, individualized learning at your child’s own pace
Apple’s year-round, experienced teachers ensure children are well cared for as they dive into new and exciting camp activities.
All Apple Montessori Summer Camps are open from 7:00 am to 6:30 pm (7:00 pm in Hoboken) Infant and toddler programs are also offered at several locations. Half day and full day sessions are offered, as well as before and after camp childcare.
Your child’s health and safety are paramount
We work diligently to enforce the procedures outlined by the State of New Jersey’s School Safety and Security best practice guidelines. Our protocols include ongoing staff training, regular drills, state-of-the-art fingerprint technology, advanced surveillance systems, and germ sanitizing machines to reduce 99.9% of germs and viruses.
Visit our website to learn more.
Note: Please see your school director for the specifics to your location as swimming lesson schedules may vary.
Ask about our summer session for our schools that do not have on-site swimming where children beat the summer learning slump and have fun doing it!
Summer Camp with Onsite Swimming:
Edgewater: 8 Adelaide Place
Kinnelon: 10 Maple Lake Road
Mahwah: 75 East Ramapo Avenue
Morris Plains: 1339 Littleton Road
Oakland: 192 Ramapo Valley Road
Randolph: 470 Millbrook Avenue
Towaco: 9 Waughaw Road
Wayne: 25 Nevins Road
Summer Session without Onsite Swimming:
Cliffside Park: 600 Gorge Road
Edison: 1876 Route 27
Edison: 2825 Woodbridge Avenue
Hoboken: 1055 Maxwell Lane
Hoboken: 220 Sinatra Drive
Metuchen: 12 Center Street