Ten Fun Ways to Wrap a Gift
Here you have it. Ten fun ways to wrap a gift—nine of which don't involve any wrapping paper!
For more creative ideas and tutorials, check out our Gift Wrap Ideas Pinterest board where you'll find out how to use a potato chip bag turned inside-out, cookie tins, and more to make your gift look so great, they'll forget to look inside!
- Old-fashioned: Brown paper and twine
- Crafty: Craft paper decorated with ink stamps or stickers
- Retro: Mason Jar with a handmade label
- Recycled: Newspaper and ribbons made from plastic bag strips
- Practical: Repurposed children’s artwork
- Nautical: Old sailing maps tied with a sailors knot
- Dotty: Solid color wrapping paper decorated with bingo marker polka dots
- Handy: Fabric wrap from a new cloth dish towel, or even a shirt
- Musical: Sheet music and jingle bells
- Natural: Burlap topped with pinecones, holly, or mistletoe