Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) program uses our state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel to inspire and educate students. Trained and reviewed STEM educators will guide your students through an interactive presentation, demos in the wind tunnel and grade-appropriate lab activities.
Each field trip is comprised of four components:
- Interactive ‘physics of flight’ presentation on real-world application of STEM with wind tunnels.
- Vertical wind tunnel ball flight testing.
- Hands-on, creative student experiments.
- In-depth flight training and flight experience.
- Our field trips align with Next Generation Science Standards, Common Core K-12, and TEKS.
- Full curriculum molded by teacher focused groups
- More than 60,000 students and 3,000 schools have participated
- Over 30 state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnels providing STEM field trips
This is an ongoing event.