This day-long celebration is marked by tradition, beginning with the Decorated Bicycle Parade which welcomes children to show off some USA pride and ending with the Grand Fireworks Display.
Carnival rides and children's entertainment will also continue into the night for the first time ever.
- 9:30 AM - Food Truck Festival
- 9:45 AM – Flag Raising Ceremony
- 10 AM – Decorated Children's Bicycle Parade
- 10 am - 1 pm - Rides & Amusements
- 10:45 am – Polka Dot Kids Concert
- 11:30 am – The Kootz Concert
- 12 noon – City Services Softball Game
- 6 pm - Food Truck Festival & Carnival Rides
- 6:15 pm - Presley & Melody Kids Concert on Hay Wagon
- 7:45 pm – Barbara Harris & The Toys Concert
- 9 pm – Retire the Colors
- 9:15 pm – Grand Fireworks Display