Feb 4, 2019 to Feb 11, 2019
06:30 PM until 08:30 PM
Self-publishing can prove to be both emotionally satisfying and financially lucrative. The art of bringing your ideas from conception to fruition often requires the guidance of an expert. At our four-hour workshop, you will receive the guidance needed to enter the self-publishing world.
This Masterclass includes:
• Exploring the self-publishing landscape
• Determining a budget
• Identifying your target audience, and understanding how to reach them
• Establishing and growing your social media presence
• The editing process
• The lure of an impressive and unique cover
• The graphic requirements of the book
• You: 'The Brand'
• Selling and marketing your book
Mondays, February 4th - February 11th, 2019
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
71 Sip Avenue 5th Floor, Room L518
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/selfpublish2019
For more information, please contact Clara Angel at email@example.com or 201-360-4647
Hudson County Community College
71 Sip Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
Atlantic,Bergen,Burlington,Camden,Cape May,Cumberland,Essex,Gloucester,Hudson,Hunterdon,Mercer,Middlesex,Monmouth,Morris,Ocean,Passaic,Salem,Somerset,Sussex,Union,Warren,New York City,Philadelphia
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.