Laurita OktoberFest with Food Trucks & Fire Pits
Oct 6, 2018 to Oct 21, 2018
11:00 AM until 09:45 PM
This event occurs every 2 week(s) on Sunday and Saturday.
- Free Parking!
- Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
- Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
- Free Kids playgrounds!
- Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits
- Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
- Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
- Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Festival VIP Area ticket includes:
- One (1) 10×10 Gazebo
- Two (2) picnic tables
- One (1) dedicated fire pit
- Access to the VIP Wine & Sangria Bar!
- Area accommodates up to a maximum of 25 people. (Your group may be smaller)
- PLEASE NOTE!! Each member of your party MUST purchase a general admission ticket!!
*Please CALL OR EMAIL us to reserve and purchase your VIP Area! 609.752.0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: NO outside food or beverages are permitted at Laurita. NO pets are allowed on the premises.
No entrance fee charge for our Laurita Winery Preferred Members!
Food and wine lovers will converge at Laurita Winery in New Egypt for a Laurita Winery Gourmet Food Trucks and Fire Works weekend. Experience the trending Gourmet Food Truck offerings while sipping on wine and enjoying a seat to watch the Fire Works! Live music and good friends will make this day special!
Use #LauritaFoodTrucks and #LauritaWinery on all of your networks and take lots of pictures!!
Fireworks Saturday Night at 8:30!!
Event Admission fee $8 per person Saturday or Sunday, ONLINE.
ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE INVITED TO COME FOR 25% OFF OUR REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES **WITH ID**!! $6 ONLINE! CHOOSE THE “MILITARY TICKET” OPTION!!
Everyone 20 and under is FREE, children are welcome!
- Callahan’s of Norwood
- Cold Stone Creamery
- elemeN7ts by Nitro Girl
- Empanada Guy
- Five Sisters Catering
- Rolling Pita
- House of Cupcakes
- Jersey Roll
- Maddalena’s Cheesecake
- Pierogi Flats
- R.E.D. Pizza Truck
- Scuba and the Beast
- Shore Good Eats n Treats
- Zinna’s Mobile Bistro
- Dan’s Waffles
- Sweet Carolina
- Coffee Bouteaque
- As always… John Hay Cigars!
85 Archertown Rd.
New Egypt, NJ
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.