6 Reasons to Book a Cruise Next Year
Planning a vacation with the kids in tow is always a little tricky—especially if they’re a few years apart. Here’s what we love most about cruising.
©istockphoto.com / Eldad Carin /
1. The food and (some) beverages are almost always included. Enough said.
2. There are usually free kids’ clubs with activities for all ages. And a built-in sitter onboard means one thing: date night for the grown-ups.
3. You’ve got an indoor or outdoor water park, Caribbean vacation and resort spa all in one. Be sure to drop the kids off with a babysitter and treat yourself to a massage.
4. You can cross a few islands off your bucket list in just one trip. Take in the sights, indulge in local cuisine, try a zip line or sun yourself on a pristine beach.
5. If you pick a Disney cruise, you’ll get a taste of the Mouse without heading to the parks, which is a nice alternative if you’ve exhausted the Magic Kingdom.
6. There’s stuff for teens and bigger kids, too. Many ships offer video game centers, skating rinks and indoor skydiving.